HCAT are able to offer training to churches, groups and voluntary organisations. This training can be adapted to meet your requirements and could include many different modules. We deliver the training during an evening, a day or over several days, at a venue of your choice.
- How to start (vision to action)
- Building team
- Serving the poor
- What is addiction?
- Maintaining vision & dealing with disappointment
- Boundaries & safeguarding
- Working with statutory agencies
- Drug and alcohol awareness
- Supporting families affected by another’s addiction
- Caring for offenders/ex-offenders and their families
Please contact HCAT for further information from the qualified and experienced team, led by Steve & Dee – you can contact our office, The King’s Centre on 01404 43800, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries will be treated as confidential.